Connecting good people with great healthcare, that is what Health Partners is all about.
In 1994, a group of physicians and Northeast Georgia Health System set out to form a health care network made up of practitioners, hospitals and ancillary services for the citizens of North Georgia.
Who are we?
Health Partners is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Northeast Georgia Health System, in partnership with regional physicians and hospitals. We are a preferred provider organization (PPO) comprised of over 900 physicians, 10 hospitals and 150 ancillary providers covering a 16+ county service area throughout northeast Georgia. We are not an insurance company.
Health Partners is committed to being the complete network solution for the customers we serve.
Health Partners believes in promoting excellence in the profession, fostering an atmosphere of mutual trust and understanding, and enhancing collaboration across all disciplines.
- Providing healthcare services that are rendered by qualified providers, are accessible and competitively priced
- Collaborative relationships with physicians and other healthcare providers that employ sound clinical and business principles
- Recruitment and retention of employees that demonstrate a strong commitment to quality, teamwork and member satisfaction
- Supporting employers by promoting quality, affordable group health coverage options
- Providing a competitive network option in the marketplace
- Superior customer service
- Satisfying members by providing comprehensive provider panels on a local and regional basis
- Making sound business strategies representative of hospital and physician members
What is HP2?
- HP2 is wholly-owned by Northeast Georgia Health System.
- HP2 is a clinically integrated network developed for the purposes of improving quality and outcomes for patients, at the most efficient cost.
- HP2 is comprised of five hospitals and over 500 physicians and APPs.
- HP2 leverages technology and data to track performance and improve quality for the populations it serves.
- HP2 focuses Annual wellness visits, HCC coding and documentation, total cost of care, appropriate utilization and improving chronic conditions.
- HP2 providers are reimbursed fee-for-service, PLUS earned incentives for performance.
- HP2 has over 327 primary care physicians and advanced practice providers